Epic Miami Building Details
Epic Miami is located where Biscayne Bay meets the Miami River, minutes from Brickell Avenue's financial district, art galleries in the Design District and the indulgences of South Beach; all one might desire for a life well lived is within reach.
Renowned cultural events grace the nearby museums and Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts while concerts and sporting events entertain the masses at the American Airlines Arena.
The Port of Miami, dubbed the “Cruise Capital of the World” and Miami International Airport are conveniently close to home.
Enjoy the serenity of cascading waterfalls gracing the main common areas from the arrival plaza and porte cochere to the Seascape Pool and courtyards.
The Epic grounds are wonderfully designed by one of the world's leading landscape architect and urban design firms.
Reflective pools flow through the indoor and outdoor areas while cascading water features adorn the river walk and pool areas.
Three Cityscape pools, two Seascape glass mosaic infinity pools, plush day beds and chaises are the perfect retreat to relax while private cabanas provide an escape from the sun.
Dine at AREA 31 and ZUMA restaurants providing world class cuisine or have cocktails at sunset on the river terrace at RIVER LOUNGE while watching the boats pass by.
The EXHALE holistic über chic spa and full service fitness center is the perfect place to unwind.
The Epic Marina has 900 linear feet of full service, deep water slips located in the heart of Miami, where Biscayne Bay meets the Miami River, EPIC is truly the ultimate luxury destination.
The dockmaster graciously ensures a smooth arrival into one of the private boat slips while welcoming you to our waterfront playground.
Epic Miami Condo is a luxury tower with 54 floors and total 360 residences.
Residences on floors 3 through 15 along the North side of the Miami River feature two story, two bedroom townhomes.
Residences on floors 31 through 44 above the hotel feature 1,000 sq ft one bedroom units, 1,500 - 1,800 sq ft two bedroom units and 2,500 sq ft three bedroom units.
The penthouses on floors 45 through 52 will have ten foot ceilings.
The tower suites will be located on the 53rd and 54th floors with 3,300 - 4,500 sq ft layouts.
All residences enjoy the very finest and most luxurious finishes and amenities.
As an Epic Resident, you can take advantage of the many extraordinary hotel services, amenities and comforts.
Residents enjoy a private entrance, lobby, accelerated passenger elevators and “Cityscape Pool”, separate from hotel for added convenience and privacy.
Epic Miami Amenities
- Porte cochere entry
- Gorgeous reception lobby with specially appointed designer furniture
- Panoramic views from all residences
- 24 hour concierge and valet services
- Private storage facilities available
- Fitness center - fully-equipped with state of the art cardio equipment overlooking the downtown Miami skyline
- High speed semi-private & private elevators.
- Business center, communications & small meeting conference facility with state-of-the-art equipment
- Wireless Internet capabilities in building common areas
Epic Miami Security
- 24-hour front desk and roving security
- Building-wide electronic access control system links directly to front desk security
- Around-the-clock video surveillance and digital recording of building entry points
- Monitored, accelerated passenger elevators
Epic Miami Residence Features
- Bosch front loading washer with Sensotronic Plus and Logixx control in white
- Bosch front loading dryer with Duotronic technology and 11 auto-dry cycles in white
- Designer outlets and switches
- Italian imported " Valli & Valli" door hardware in polished chrome
- Italian imported "Lualdi" doors in white matte lacquer
- "Glasswall" impact resistant floor-to-ceiling windows and sliding glass doors built to meet the latest hurricane safety requirements
- Glass balcony railing
- State-of-the-art security system with key pad at entry door
- "Epic-Link" an integrated system allowing interactive communication to the hotel amenities and services, in addition to, obtaining weather and traffic reports, movie listings, events calendar and more through a touch panel or your own PC from anywhere in the world
- State-of-the-art structured media panel pre-wired for a telephone system, high definition satellite, cable television and computer network
- Fiber optic building backbone providing high-speed internet access
- HDTV and Cable Vision Satellite outlets in kitchen, living and sleeping areas
- Smart technology available for lighting and window treatment control systems
Epic Miami Residence Kitchens
- Snaidero cabinetry, designed by Lucci e Orlandini in dark oak wood with stainless steel inserts
- Inlay countertops with full-height backsplash in white
- Under counter and interior cabinetry lighting
- Miele electric oven with NavitronicTM controls and oxygen sensor in stainless steel
- Miele flat Ceran electric cooktop with variable cooking zones
- Microwave with multi-sensor cooking mode in stainless steel
- Exhaust hood in stainless steel
- Subzero refrigerator/freezer and ice maker paneled with Snaidero cabinetry
- Miele dishwasher with flow-through heating and thermal drying system with Snaidero cabinetry
- Franke double sink in stainless steel
- Garbage disposal
- Zucchetti sink mixer with stainless steel spring in polish chrome
Epic Miami Residence Master Baths
- Imported Italian Calacatta white marble floor, baseboard, shower, and toilet wall
- Marble accents in Gray Bardillo
- Imported Italian suspended cabinetry in dark oak finish
- His and Her vessel sinks in white high-gloss ceramic
- Zucchetti faucets and fixtures in polished chrome
- Lighted wall mirror
- Zucchetti bathroom accessory set to include towel bars, towel rings, and toilet tissue dispenser
Epic Miami Marina Services
- 24-hour staff and security
- 20/50/100 Amp service (single and three phase)
- 480 volt 200 amp power
- Pump-out facility
- Restaurant docking
- Yacht catering
- Wireless internet capabilities
- No bridges to ocean
- Crew parking on site
- Valet parking
- Transient, short and long term docking
- Access to all hotel amenities
Epic Miami - Pet Policy
- Owners may maintain domesticated pets and aquarium fish in their unit
Epic Miami - Rental Policy
- Minimum lease term for unfurnished units is six months
- Maximum of two leases for unfurnished units per calendar year
- Minimum lease term for furnished units is 30 days